We have been really busy the last couple months. We had our first Ceremonial and received 3 new Princess’s to help us continue our work for the Shriner’s Hospital for Children. The officers did a great job and we all enjoyed watching the Units perform afterward.
Princess Royal gave us a really fun filled time with her October Fest Fundraiser for CEF-CRA. We ate great food (way to much) and many of us were even seen out on the dance floor.
Princess Badoura put on a holiday bizarre Fundraiser for our general fund, where we all really got a lot of good holiday treats and gifts. I would like to thank both of them for a job well done and also to those who helped make El-Giza shine. In November Session, we elected and installed Princess Connie Lustik as our new Princess Tirzah, please take a minute to congratulate her and offer your support. Don’t forget the December’s Session starts at 5:30 PM with our holiday party to follow. If you haven’t already made reservations for the dinner, please contact Lynette Bearer at 702-485-3774 so that we have a good count for the food. As we go into the Holiday Season, may your days be filled with joy, love and lots of laughter and may the New Year bring you nothing but good things. For those of us that have loved ones far away and some that are defending our great Country, remember that all of us are keeping you and yours in our prayers. Remember, one of the great things about our organization is that we are Family and here for each other. Reach out to those in need –remember-TAKE A BIT OF THEIR BURDEN AND CARRY FOR THEM, STRENGTH WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU.
Don’t forget all the great things we have coming up in the New Year.
1. We will be going to Mohave Valley Nile Club for our Official Visit on January 11, 2017. The Ladies always go all out for us and load us down with goodies for the Children. Please make plans to attend; I promise that you will enjoy yourselves.
2. Almeh Band is having their Bunco Party fundraiser January 22, 2017 at MMT from 1:00 PM until 4:00, come out and support them.
3. Our Supreme Queen Cathy Carol Rose will be joining us on February 10, 2017 for our Official Visit. And at this time we have four new ladies attending our ceremonial.
4. El Gizarette Dancers are having their Run for the Roses Fundraiser on Feb 19th 2017 at Vegas Lodge No. 32 from 2:00 – 4:00. Come out and support the Dancers.
5. Western Hoedown March 4th at the MMT. Line Officers are putting on a Temple Fundraiser, so Ya all come join in the fun. More information to follow.
6. New Members Tea, hosted by the Past Queens will be March 12th, 2017, more information to follow.
Ladies, please remember that you are all in my thoughts and prayers, may the Holiday’s be merry and bright and may the New Year bring you all the best that life can bring your way.
Nile Love, Queen Bette
Queen Bette Holmstrom
From Her Majesty
Helping Shriners Children
El Giza Temple meets every Third Thursday of the Month, except June, July and August. At 5:30 pm we have refreshments and social time. Session starts at 7:00 pm.
Hope to see you there
Scroll down the page for Parade Pictures
Boulder City Parade December 3, 2016
El Gizas First Parade
Las Vegas Nevada
El Giza Temple No. 139